Company name: MINIBAR DELIVERY
Company url: https://minibardelivery.com
Job location: New York City
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DATA/INVENTORY
Minibar Delivery is looking for a talented software engineer to focus on our product catalog and data integration efforts. We work with hundreds of local businesses across the United States, making their inventory available online and making it available to customers through our website and mobile apps. You will be working to integrate data from point-of-sale systems into our product catalog, designing and maintaining systems/processes to support data enrichment, de-duplication and ensuring accuracy.
In this role you should have a fine attention to detail combined with strong problem-solving skills, in addition to hands on experience in agile software development.
- · Designing and implementing integrations with point-of-sale systems and other data sources.
- · Maintaining and iterating on our ETL pipelines for data ingestion.
- · Developing systems and processes to ensure data accuracy and correctness.
- · Building tools to facilitate data and product catalog related tasks.
- · Strong background in Computer Science fundamentals, with a bachelors degree or higher in a related field.
- · 3-5 years developing software in team environment.
- · Strong proficiency in a server-side programming language such as Ruby or Python.
- · Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- · In-depth knowledge of relational databases and data interchange formats.
- · Experience designing databases, data modeling and transformation.
- · Experience with system monitoring tools.
- · Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- · Self-starter and problem solver.
- · Strong attention to detail.
- · Excellent communication skills coupled with an analytical mind.
The position is based in our New York City headquarters. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, email your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you'd want to work with us.